Monday, September 1, 2008
Hello
Hello. I decided to update cos I have nothing better to do ATM.
So anyway, want the Beta version of 6.55 for dota? I know where you can download it! But I will not share the site XD.
Anyways, there is a new hero, Captain CoCo! The pirate I think. His first skill gives him splash+bonus damage. His second skill summons a ghost pirate ship that slows units it collide with and damages. His third skill gives him drunken brawler but gives him a chance to miss on attack. His ultimate ATM is called "X Marks the Spot", which creates a X at the target point, after a few seconds, you will teleport back to the X. Kinda lame for now...
Anyway, I don't care now. I will go play WC 3 XD. Heck care this post. You have just wasted your time...
Life is too short
2:00 PM