Monday, August 4, 2008
Some cool things today

Some cool things today totally owned so I am sharing them with YOU!



1) Maths: I requested for a restart in the Maths score thingy for all the practice papers (as in practice papers 7-9 is for a different set, so the average is calculated between the 3 only). Cheryl was getting too high for her own sake and it was nearly impossible to catch up (average of 6 papers, 95+ I think). So the reset, and for practice paper 7, she got 91 (OH YEAH! IT OWNED!). Jean got 99.5, followed by Jun Hao's 97 I think and I got 96.5! Yeah! Third in class as of now! Lol, the Diao thing was that Lea got 83, lowest in class and... the rest is so called confidential (NOT! Just IM me to find out). So thats for Maths.



2) SS: We were suppose to present the SS research thing but when Mrs. Chiam saw how lethargic we looked, she went through some ppts instead! WOW! That owned alot!



3) EL: Mrs Wee didn't scold us, that is a pretty big improvement you know? And that concludes what I want to say. Bye!



Wait, this is where I say bye, see ya and I hope to see more updates in the story of the bees!
EDIT: Crap, there was a problem and couldn't publish the post but who cares.

Life is too short
2:07 PM


The Exorcist

Hello, I am Ng Zhi Yuan of class 1I1. I don't want to make this too long so I will just say two thing. I love Manga/Anime (GO! D.Gray-Man and Fullmetal Alchemist!) I love computers :)
We work as one.
Never survive on my own.

Dreams

1) To watch/read every single episode/chapter of D.Gray-Man
2) To have a more peaceful class
3) To have all the time in the world in my hands
4) To become a DotA pro
5) To create a super awesome game
6) To live my life

Chats


Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Members

Class Bloglist

Rhythm


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Credits

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Brushes - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3