Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Just an update

Alvin told me to update so....

Ok, firstly, DSA. I got accepted by HCI but rejected by RI, so heck it.

Next, school. Mrs. Ngoh was not in school for like this whole week (just 2 days but hey) and Mrs. Wee was talking about the listening compre this whole morning and this afternoon she talked about other stuff, read on to find out the funny stuff :D. So anyway, good luck for the listening 2moro.

Ok, I am too lazy so I will end my post soon, just 2 more topics. The first of the two is the Suzy and the Bees story, it has not been updated for a long time so please! Someone update!
Finally, I am going to talk about the funny event this afternoon, Mrs. Wee was talking about this composition and she showed us Darrels. Before I say more, the composition is like 完成文章 for chinese, its a ghost story scene and... Nah, better not talk about it, I will tell you about it on my next update, check other people's blogs, maybe they have it, its about Darrel's essay.

So bye, wait for my update and good luck for the Prelims!

Life is too short
4:58 PM


The Exorcist

Hello, I am Ng Zhi Yuan of class 1I1. I don't want to make this too long so I will just say two thing. I love Manga/Anime (GO! D.Gray-Man and Fullmetal Alchemist!) I love computers :)
We work as one.
Never survive on my own.

Dreams

1) To watch/read every single episode/chapter of D.Gray-Man
2) To have a more peaceful class
3) To have all the time in the world in my hands
4) To become a DotA pro
5) To create a super awesome game
6) To live my life

Chats


Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Members

Class Bloglist

Rhythm


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Credits

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Brushes - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3