Thursday, August 21, 2008
EL Prelims
So how was it? Anyone think they can ace it?
I screwed it up. Firstly, I forgot some important information for the Composition. Next, I spelled "achievement" as "acheivement". Dunno what was wrong with me but I just pray I get at least 80 for the paper. Life just sucks and the Prelims sucked more.
I guess I have nothing more to say but I will tell you about Darrel's Ghost Story Essay thing as promised.
Darrel's story is something like this:
It was a dark night at the canyon, rain fell like spears, blah blah blah. Then when they met the girl, he wrote something like this- the girl was slim, curvaceous and long legged, she was a picture of seduction (at this point people started laughing). Then John(the husband guy) had some questions but after looking at the girl's olive eyes he forgot what he was thinking or something. Then on the way they sent her home, John looked at the rear through the mirror, to look at the girl and yea, thats all the interesting parts.People say Darrel was thinking of Lea and describing her in the story but I doubt so. Or maybe he is XDiao.
Life is too short
3:40 PM